Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Crows Didn't Come To Grief




Akram Feroze












The Crows Didn't come to grief ; 
The walls of the home looked empty !
Sounds of Amen and Amen ,
Cries of Mercy all around!
The Lord turned his eyes , shut his ears ,
The helpless hearts staring to the Sky ,
Tightly holding grip of faith
Their eyes had a drop of tear ,
Their eyes had a look of fear,
But they were still holding the faith of Your,
My Lord!
Everything went silent for a moment,
Even the crows didn't come to grief;
If this was Your Design ,
I seek Your forgiveness ,
I wish to be no part of it !
The Guns and The Arms
The faiths and The Beliefs
The Ism's and The Prisons
I have none to me
Let me be free of it all,
Let me share a smile and a joy ,
But how could I ,
When the heart beats for the littlehearts that die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment